Launch of Young Lincolnshire
From 10.00am until 3.30pm
At Woodland Waters
Willoughby Road Ancaster NG32 3RT
You are invited to the launch of 'Young Lincolnshire' on April 1st at Woodland Waters.
The event is designed for young people aged 11-19 and for adults who work with young people throughout Lincolnshire. Your chance to network, share ideas, meet new people and 'get positive' in a number of fun activities during the day:
- 10.00-10.15: Arrival and Refreshments
- 10.15-10.45: Welcome, introductions and launch of 'Young Lincolnshire', with our Lincoln University PR team
- 10.45-12.30: 'Get Positive'!: 5 fun bite size activities designed for young people around the grounds of Woodland Waters - 'I'm a young person get me out of here'!
- 12.30-1.15: Live music, buffet lunch and networking 1.15-2.00: Workshop 1: 'Too fast too soon'; or 'Legal Highs'; or Scouts challenge; or Team games/challenges
- 2.00-2.45: Workshop 2: As above - Young people will be allocated workshops on arrival based on age/numbers
- 2.45-3.00: Refreshments
- 3.00-3.30: Pledge, keynote speaker 'Linda Jack' and evaluation
Click here for more details and to book your place: https://eventbrite.co.uk/event/15518440072/